Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School Shopping

Went home last night after work, and really felt better about this new blog/diary that I started. I so wanted to tell my wife since I tell her just about everything, including that I started saving $ every week for the sole purpose of buying her a present. (I just cant hold any secrets from my wife) I decided for now this is my diary and will hold back from telling, maybe tonight will be different, I don`t know. The kids really behaved well, although the youngest of the 2 had some fever. We decided to do a little school shopping since school is starting at the end of the week, for some reason my wife loves to wait for last minute, when sales are over, or when stores are just out of what we need. We were a bit successful, we got another booster seat for carpool. In a way I am sort of happy that we were not successful, since there really is no money in the bank account for this, but its something we had to do. I am hoping next week will be a bit better financially and we will be able to make the purchases. On our way home from the mall, the kids fell asleep in the car, so we were able to carry them up, and put them straight into bed, I ran out for Mincha/Mariv. to come home to 2 sleeping beauties. The rest of the night the wife and I cleaned up, and had a great night enjoying each others company. Overall I think yesterday turned out to be a great day, and will hopefully carry over to today.
For now that`s all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment