Monday, August 30, 2010

First Post

I would not necerserlly call myself a blogger, since this is not my first blog, but my other blogs were either business related, or just family pictures so my parents and siblings can all see be on top of whats going on. I`m not sure myself why I started this blog, I guess i just need some sort of diary where I can write things down. I actually come from a divorced home, and have seen and been part of alot, that i don't want for my children, on the other hand, because I come from a divorced home, I have some very different views than my wife which could make things quite complicated. My parents had 3 kids together, myself and 2 sisters. All of whom remarried, actually we just finished Sheva Brochos for my youngest 2 days ago.
As I am sitting here I have so many things flying thru my head that I would love to write, but I see I am getting ahead of myself since I would like to keep myself as well as my family anonymous, so each post will have to be thought out, but hopefully this will be a good venting system for myself, and will be able to make some good conversations with others to be able to help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment