Monday, September 6, 2010

Long Weekend

It`s been a long weekend which is not really over yet, since I am off from work today because of labor day. We were home for shabbos, which was nice since we were away for so many weeks, but we did eat out all meals, which we had a great time. We dodged Hurricane Earl, which was also cool. Sunday morning came and the wife wanted to start cooking for Rosh Hashonah, So we went to Monsey, did our shopping, came home took the kids out for a nice long walk, while the wife made challah and desserts. When she was done we decided to join the rest of my family in Lakewood for a swim/BBQ party. We all had a great time. On the way back my wife and I were talking about children and so on, I made a comment like I have in the past, that our second child, I only agreed to since she wanted it so badly, my deal was as soon as she finishes school, i`ll agree to it. I made a comment then, and last night that it`s only because I made a promise. The response I got last night was different than all the others. The wife started screaming that I had no right to do that , if I did`nt want than I should have spoken up, why did I not say anything. I look at it the opposite way, I did`nt want now, still wanted to wait, but you wanted so badly, so I was willing to do it. You never objected, and stopped with the birth control. You knew my opinions bud decided that since I agreed it was good enough for you. Why am I all of a sudden so wrong? Anybody else ever have these conversations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment