Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bike 4 Chai

It`s been almost a month since Mark left. Hectic is an understatement of what`s going on in the office. I am running around like a chicken without a head. I am trying to figure out if we are busier than usual or is because we are down a guy.
One problem is tonight is Bike 4 Chai. I signed up for this a few months ago, I feel awful taking off from work now to do this. I have no choice though I signed up for this a while ago, I solicited money from so many people I can`t not do it.
The worst thing is I feel awful leaving Frum Mother for a night, the second night, tomorrow, I am for sure coming home. Tonight though is the registration, and explanation of all the rules. I have no choice but to go.
I guess I just need to be positive and do it, and hope it all works out, But leaving the family is just making me want to cancel the whole thing. I am sick to my stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment